Rubicon --> $23,800

ive reduced the rubicon again, this time to $23,800. as i stand at this point i want an '04 crew cab cummins dodge 3500 single rear wheel 4x4 truck but cant stand the hit on trade. if i trade ill end up with an '04 crew cab hemi dodge 2500 4x4, but id prefer to sell the rubicon so that i have more leverage in purchasing the 3500.

the rubicon can be seen at

Nathan Collier

Small penis?

Jerry

PS Hey, don't flame me, I am just funnin with ya.

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Jerry: No... you're thinking of the dually with leather interior. LOL

Nathan: You realize that Dodge is DC don't you? If Ford was smart, they would threaten to sue you... you could single handedly prop up their 4th quarter.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

I *thought* I understood why you were selling the jeep - but DC owns the Dodge brand as well as Jeep, doesn't it?

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

selling my jeep has nothing to do with DC. i want my rubicon, but i _need_ a truck and the dodge lineup has what im looking for. im also shopping for a cj, but not for a daily driver.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

certainly, but its irrelevant in why im selling the rubicon.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Buy new not used or abused.

HarryS

Dodge?... diesel?... what? What you need is a Chevy 2500HD like mine! Clean burning 8.1L gasoline with the Allison 5 speed tranny... out-pull any Cummins every day. Has a 10K tow rating... can't even tell my Jeep/lowboy is behind it. I can feel my 7,000 lb, 27' SeaRay, but it tows like a dream.

BTW... do you smoke? ever smoked in the Rubi?

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

Reply to
JimG

i like the duramax, but i just dont like the looks of the '04 chevy.

what year is your cummins? the new cummins released this year is called the cummins 600. 600ft pounds of torque, 325hp. see

nothing can touch itcurrently.

nooooooo, i dont smoke and my wife has never driven the rubicon without me out of fear of her smoking in it. as a former smoker myself (3 years smoke free now) i have ZERO tolerance for cigarette smoke.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

The current Chevy Duamax can put out 590 (lb.-ft ) @ 1600 of torque, and 310 HP @ 3000 RPM

Fletcher

Hey Nate

You give up on the Harley?

Reply to
hvacmanager

Actually I was referring to the 8.1L, CLEAN burning, gasoline engine.

JimG

Reply to
JimG

not at all, i just dont like the current attitude of the dealers (selling above msrp, making you have to hunt for a salesman for assistance). ive decided to pick up a late model used '04 once they start showing up on the market instead of dealing with a dealer who acts as if hes doing me a favor by selling me a bike.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Then I'm confused... WHY are you selling the Rubi? Unhappy with the vehicle, or with the company??

If it's the vehicle platform, then give us details, man! Tell us why to hate our Jeeps or why not to buy Rubicon. If it's the company... then it does seem a little odd to buy a Dodge... just so you know!

-jeff

You realize that Dodge is DC don't you?

certainly, but its irrelevant in why im selling the rubicon.

Reply to
Handywired

although im very happy with my rubi, my needs call for a really big truck. trying to work out of a rubicon

is acool novelty but it is about as impratical as it gets. ill get an old cj tofeed my need for jeep, but require a truck for my daily driver.

love the vehicle

disgusted with the parent company and all who have sold out (ludel, sidlik, others) but has nothing to do with why im selling.

im sorry if thats the message you got from anything ive said. absolutely love your jeeps and buy rubicons......theyre awesome!

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Reply to
twaldron