Underpowered Commander

I have a 2006 Jeep Commander that I am leasing. I like the vehicle, but was wondering if there is anything I can do to it to increase the acceleration /torque, and/or the MPG efficiency. Obviously anything I do would have to be reversable since I do not own the vehicle. Please advise in layman's terms, as I am not very knowledgeable in this area.

Thanks,

JN

Reply to
jarednabel

You aren't going to be able to get better acceleration and torque without the sacrifice of your MPG. Having said that, you can probably get an after market chip controller that can modify how it runs, in addition maybe a K&N intake might get you some extra hp.

Try this:

Or do a google on "jeep commander performance chip" or similar. All are going to wreak havoc on your mpg.

Reply to
ULB