Upper Helldorado to be sold next?

We already lost Lower Helldorado... is Upper next?

"best I can tell, the parcels that are for sale include Upper Helldorado and a bunch of Strike Ravine, as well as numerous other old roads. "

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Both of these trails are hot topic right now. There was a hearing about keeping Lower Helldorado open a few days ago, that the land owner did not show up to. That does not mean anything at this point, but who knows. Many of the Moab trails could easily be off-limits, especially if we don't speak up.

Reply to
fletcher

Both of these trails are hot topic right now. There was a hearing about keeping Lower Helldorado open a few days ago, that the land owner did not show up to. That does not mean anything at this point, but who knows. Many of the Moab trails could easily be off-limits, especially if we don't speak up.

Reply to
fletcher

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)