Armed ATV (humor)

I think he needs to change those street tires for some bigger meats...

John Davies

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

The military experemented with autonomous ATVs that had TOW missle launchers on them. The idea was to remote control or have the robotics drive it into position shut down and wait for targets of opportunity.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Nope, not it.

A kawasaki with a TOW launcher on it. Autonomous, robotically driven by itself.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Lighten up Bill. Jeep is owned by a foreign company, and they were using imported parts many years before that. There are no American cars being made, so your statement has no merit.

-- Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Paul Calman

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet, today we'we hunting wabbits.....