Vent dampers stuck?

My 'vents' are stuck... No matter if I have my fan blowing for heat (footwells), vent, or any of the A/C settings, I'm getting air only through my defoggers. Is then a cable I should check or some electric connection, etc.

thanks,

Reply to
Mel P.

Check the small vacuum line coming off the rear of the intake manifold. It controls the vent selection.

Mike

"Mel P." wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain