vibration

Greetings,

Marry Christmas to everybody!

Cherokee 1999 Laredo

There is very slight vibration of the engine. I changed the spark plugs. It didn't help a lot. The tester in the service did not show anything. What else could be the problem?

Best regards

Orlin

Reply to
orlin

At what RPM? If the vibration is at idle it could be a dirty throttle body or idle air passage/stepper. A spray with throttle body cleaner will fix that.

How do the motor mounts look?

DougW

Dear Doug,

The vibration is constant. However I can feel it more at the low RPM. Before it was worse. After I changed the spark plugs it is not so sensible, but it is there.

DougW wrote:

Reply to
orlin

Reply to