WELL IT'S DONE!!

The xj is done (see previous posts) and all for the low low price of $1900 which was all the machining and parts and labor and even a new blower motor for my hearter. Not bad in as this sucker has a TON-O-POWER now, if I am at a stop light I have to be careful not to gun it or the tq will flip me over :) LOL Just kidding but it does have a lot of tq and HP

Sc00ter

Jeremy y

Reply to
sc00ter

Hey Scoots... let me be the first to congratulate you.

You realize of course, that "done" is a relative statement because a Jeep (or anyother hobby car) is never REALLY done.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos! Oh, and be careful when revving, would hate to see you twist her up like a wet washcloth LOL

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate