What is this part brake part called???

I am working on the brakes still...and where the hoses connect to the lines in both the front and the rear there are these horseshoe shaped retaining clips.

What are they called and where can I find replacements.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jack-Jack

You will find them under brake hose clips or brake hose retaining clips. I usually just reuse the old ones but new ones should be pretty cheap.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Usually I just get a hardware kit with the shoes so I have all new parts. Its such a pain doing shoes, you might as well replace everything you can. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Or "Jesus clip".

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

When I first read this my mine reverted to "Jesus Nuts"

Reply to
Billy Ray

Same thing, like Jesus pins.. amazing such a small clip, pin or nut can keep so much together.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

You have a problem with trying to auto-rotate with no rotor? I bet you got cranky when the rotors would delaminate also

Reply to
Billy Ray

Sort of like when I (we) hang an engine on the pylon, everyone checks to make sure the old bolts are accounted for and the new ones are available.. The CL65 has two bolts and a "thrust shaft" holding it on and a Jesus pin holds the lock for the shaft..

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Heh, we used to throw in a spare head bolt or two just to throw off a gearhead buddy of ours. That and the old joke of how many spare parts could you have and still get it running...

Reply to
wkearney99