wheels/rims sizes

Hello,

How can you figure out what the dimensions of a rim/wheel are ('79 CJ5 here). My spare is kinda 'ugly' and I want to get a better looking rim. I am browsing around on ebay, but of course I need to know the sizes before I do anything.

Is there a way to measure the rims/wheel I am using ? (I think I need to know the bolt pattern, diameter and width probably ?)

Does anyone know of a good place to find a used TSL super swamper ? I hate to buy a $250 tire just so I can hang it from the back of the Jeep. (I don't see any on ebay)

Ron

Reply to
csdude

Yep.

You also have to make sure the center has enough clearance for your hubs.

Dunno. I'd probably check the local 4x4 clubs and parts stores.

Reply to
DougW