Where are the Canadians?

We are looking for more Jeeps guys to join our forum and participate. No personal information required to sign up and there is no costs associated with the website at all.

-- Checkout

<admin

In answer to the question posed?.. at the end of the driveway wondering where to pile all of the snow.. I wish that I could say "just kidding, ay", but alas NO.. does the forum allow for those of us that offroad daily, because driving along Hway 40 towards Montreal and the West Isle feels like it these days.. I will go take a look at the site this minute.. anything to get out of shovelling snow..

Reply to
Mike Hall

biggest pot hole in these parts is on ST_jacques street

Reply to
lawdogjr

Well its nice to know nothing has changed there in the 20 yrs since I left. I also here the 20 is no better then it was 20 yrs ago either.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I'll probably be signing up in the next couple of days then.

Reply to
Tom Martinello