white smoke

I just got my CJ7 out of the shed after a long 6 month hibernation. After charging the battery she fired right up. As I drove I noticed a hefty size puff of white smoke when I shifted gears. This never happened before, is it from the long storage, bad gas, or what? Any ideas?

Reply to
HomeBrewer

If it's really white, it's probably moisture....condesation in the rig from being laid up during temp swings.

too late now, but it's always a good idea to drain and fill the oil and gas after being stored any length of time....use the old gas for the lawn mower....

Paul

Reply to
Paul Keating