Willys Questions..

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That actually looks like a lengthwise split in the frame just under/behind the body mount wing that will work into a scallop chunk about a foot long tearing out.

I had the 'exact' same crack in my 86's frame. It took a serious patch to put it back together.

It is caused by the spring twisting up. Very likely the rear opposite corner also has cracks.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Where is the 61 located, if it is close to California I'll take it.

Reply to
Bob Officer