Willys JEEP Starburst horn

Hello, I've heard that an early Willys/JEEP horn closely resembles a late

40's Indian motorcycle horn. I've Ebayed and Googled but I haven't found a source for this horn. I've got a generic horn on my '46 Indian and frankly, it looks like crap. The original horn for my '46 is very rare and expensive so I wouldn't mind a Willys/JEEP horn if it's similar to the original Indian horn (and cheaper). Anyone know of a source? A reproduction would be fine. Thank you. Chief
Reply to
fortysixindian

All I know is that my Jeep Wrangler horn resembles the virgin mary eating a grilled cheese sandwich. I was thinking Ebay...

Reply to
thomas

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III