willys wagon wanted

Hey Gang,

I am looking for a new drivable project. 50s Willys Wagon 4x4 Panel or window. I am located in Pa. If the deals right, shipping isnt an issue.

Let me know if anyone could help out.

snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net

Thanks All,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Fisher

I passed one on the way to Farmington, NM the other day. That is where you are going to find them. My neighbor is about ninety years old and drives one every day. My other neighbor, the paranoid one with the bad temper, has a couple restorable vehicles in his yard. I called him over a year ago, to see what he was up to, and the next thing you know his wife is suing me for a restraining order. I don't talk to them much now.

Rust-free vehicles exist in the Southwest, some even drivable, but you are going to have to come on down to find them. I could think of worse places to spend a vacation. But if somebody still has his hands on a driveable 50s Willys Wagon, there has to be a reason...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Have you tried eBay? There's 7 wagons there right now.

Tim Fisher wrote:

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Keep YerSpam