Windshield Leaking Water 1996 Grand Cherokee

Hello, My 1996 Grand Cherokee floods the driver's floor, when it rains. The door seals seem to be good, as there is no sag, and they're tight against the body. The headliner is starting to show some signs of dampness in the corner by the windshield. I'm open to any suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Barry

Your first place to look is the air conditioner/heater box drain. If your windshield is leaking the best thing to do is get it reset by a window glass professional. You probably have some rust under where it is leaking if that is the case.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

headliner showing dampness? You may have another leak also, but I would take it to a auto glass shop to see if you need a new windshield seal before your headliner starts to come loose.

cal

Reply to
Cal