WTB: Looking for TJ rear bumper

Looking for a rear TJ bumper for a 98 SE. This is in or around Massachusetts. I'm almost certian any 97'-06' will fit. The salvage yard wants $125, I was hoping to do a bit better.

Regards,

-Jim

Reply to
Mood

For comparison this is what they're going for in south central PA, I guess shipping would be a bitch.

Front & Rear Bumpers '97-'04 Front $75.00 '97-'04 Rear $75.00

...and before the spaminator unleashes the dogs of hell on my ISP I have no connection to Rodney's except that I shop there.

Steve

95 YJ 98 ZJ 00 XJ
Reply to
Steve Landis

Check ebay - they are on there. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

If shipping from Jacksonville Florida to where you are at isn't that bad then I could send you my old one. It came off my 01 TJ but I don't have the plastic end pieces. Other than that and a very small crease on the side it's ok if I remember correctly, I can take hi-res pics if ya'd like. That is if you can't find one cheap up there or close. I'll ditch it for cheap cuz its just taking space in my garage.

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hey Mood...Your best bet would be to try the local Jeep clubs in your area...I know that many guys have replaced their stock bumper with a heavier aftermarket and you can usually pick up the stock bumper off these guys for next to nothing...

Good luck!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY
63 bucks at quadratec.com here is the link

J. Sprauer

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Here's one on E-Bay

jongig

Jim, I got a front & rear "06 bumpers with only 5 miles (from a customizing shop) for $115 including shipping from California. I'll look for invoice. Haven't put them on yet but you can have the rear (no damage) for the cost of shipping. Steve in Michigan

97 TJ Stock
Reply to
popeyeball