WTB: Parts CJ in Southwest Missouri

I am seeking to buy a non-running pre-1980 CJ5 or CJ7 for a project. (Seller must have good title.)

Must be within 200 miles of Springfield, Missouri.

I will consider a jeep in any condition (i.e., without a motor, rusted through, etc.), but it must be able to be pushed (rolled) onto my trailer.

Also, I do not have a winch, so will need your help to push it onto the trailer.

Please respond to my email address, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com.

Thanks!

Reply to
ezeppelin