XJ Cherokee skid plates wanted

Anyone got a decent set of used factory XJ skid plates that they'd like to part with? Mine's an '00, auto trans, so I imagine any late-90's and up would fit. If you are in the NYC / Hudson Valley / Western CT / Northern NJ area, so I could pick 'em up, that would be a plus. Please make obvious e-mail change to reply. Thanks, Rick Ehrenberg

Reply to
Richard Ehrenberg