XJ Dana 44 install

Hello group,

I have successfully "whizzed" the spring perches and shock mounts off the axle. Does anyone know of a good source for YJ spring perches and shock mounts? I would also like to get opinions on POR15 versus a simple rattle can job as far as painting the axle tube goes. Thanks for all of your help so far.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Fritz

POR15 is really meant for rusty surfaces (POR = Paint Over Rust). I'd just use a good easily applied rattle-can paint like Krylon or Rust-Oleum.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to