yj speedometer gear

93 YJ with 33" BFG's -

What gear is required to correct the speedometer reading?

Installation instructions?

Why doesn't my wife believe me when I tell her that replacing my Dana 35 with a 44 and lower gears would help stop me from speeding (at least in the city)?

thanks paul

Reply to
paul

here is a chart to follow!

--Sprauer Motorsports--

Reply to
J. Sprauer

You have to know the axle ratio to answer the first question.

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton