Zebra Spare Tire Cover - where to buy one?

Hey group, long time no see. Hope everyone is doing good. The girlfriend is wanting to buy a Zebra pattern spare tire cover for her TJ.

simple right - they were everywhere in the 80's... so why can't I find one for sale on google or yahoo in 30minutes of looking?

anyone know who might have one in stock?

Keep 'em Rolling Brian

Brian's Military Jeeps of WWII

Squadron Patches of WWII

Reply to
Brian French

Damn I looked on ebay, and you're right...not one zebra striped cover. The new patterns that seem to be popular are the "chocolate chip" camo and the sports team logos. My favorite, however, was the Ruger Arms logo cover

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
twaldron

Hi TW, time to change the 1st part of your footer Sig line... That's incorrect information Re: Jeep. Go to : Jeep Name Origin at

see the 1941 Ford document jpg