rubicon jr

Nathan W. Collier

Hey Nate, did you send that link to your pals at DC? Maybe you could send it to GM too and see which one sues first!

It's jeep. No, it's a hummer. No, it's a jeep...... :-)

Reply to
Ed J.

L.W.(ßill)

i didnt see that before, but _thats_ something i can respect and applaud them for.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Could this be the catalyst for

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Hey Nathan, glad to see you are still alive & kicking. :) Brian

Brian's Military Jeeps of WWII

Squadron Patches of WWII

Reply to
Brian French

They wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on, it's only got 5 slots....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

thanks brian! ive been really busy lately and havent had the free time im used to. i sold my little house in the hood but i had to take a $35k hit to sell it thanks to the section 8 housing that sprang up across the way after i bought it 5 years ago. that was a hard pill to swallow but at least the house is sold which will make my move MUCH easier. as it is we're shooting for may when the kids get out of school, but if i have my way about it ill go down a month or so early and get everything established first.

originally i had planned on keeping my rubicon and getting the truck i wanted, but the hit we took on the house has pretty much removed that possibility so the rubicon is still for sale if anyone is interested.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol.....not from me anyway.

Reply to