02 Kia Rio RS check engine light

Our check Engine light comes on all the time. Usually when you speed up. All of a sudden the check engine light will come on and the car bogs right down. I mean it doesn't do anything. Usually all you have to do is pull over and shut off and restart the car and it works fine. However we have also experienced a problem after a heavy rain fall sometimes just a little moisture in the air. Our car bogs down so bad. No matter what you do it doesn't fix the problem. Does anyone know what to do or have had this problem. what i mean by bog down also is that it doesn't go over 50 Km sometimes alot less. If anyone has any ideas what the problem is our what we need to do to fix it please let me know.

Reply to
genocide

Jamie Aycock