2005 Sedona - trailer lights

Just bought a 2005 Sedona LX and am installing a hitch. Draw-Tite makes a connector called the T-One which eliminates the need to splice into the vehicle's wiring for trailer lights. The online photos show the connector plugs in behind the tail lights. I've removed both sides and cannot for the life of me find where the mating connector is!

I have no problem using Scotch-Locks and hard wiring the plug into the van, if I could find the connector that Draw-Tite mentions it would be that much easier though.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Felmly