04 OPTIMA NOISEY BELTS

The dealership must've gotten a new technician, because after I told my story about how many time I drove up to the dealership with noisey belts, only to have them quit making noises as soon as I drove onto the lot. He said that the belt tension adjustments needed to be adjusted on the A/C. Now I have no more noisey belts. Thanks for all the options.

Reply to
Eksak