2004 KIA OPTIMA BELTS

As we were on a family trip today, my Power steering belt broke off, I only have 17K miles on this car. Is it still covered under the warranty? If so, so i just have them all replaced at the dealership?

BTW, I'm in Anchorage Alaska if anybody has any background on the David Stanley Dealer, I would appreciate it prior to me going in tomrrow

Reply to
Eksak