Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kia Sedona Brake Change Questions
Hello All Im going to attempt to change the brake pads on a Kia 2005 Sedona. I haven't changed brakes for about 20 years so this is why I am inquiring. Any tricks on the Kia that I need to be aware...
1
1

Query on bug guards
Question; does anyone have one of the bug guards on the front of the hood? how did you install and would you do it again? Thanks John ps 2006 Sorento
3
3

Squeaks from left front despite replacing front brakes.
2001 Optima LX6. I've had it for 2 1/2 years, 91,000 miles. I replaced the tires and the brakes complete after I bought the car. The entire time I've had this car there's been a squeaking from the...
1
1

Power steering fluid for Kia Spectra 2003
The manual says PSF-III (PSF3) but when I look any bottle of power steering fluid there is no statement of grade. Can I use regular fluid or should I be using the type aimed for asian market. There...

fuse blown
i have a kia sedona 2.9 auto. 06 plate over the year the a fuse has blown 3 times for the radio cd player. i took it back to kia they replace the fuse but dont tell you about the fuse wich one it is....
3
3

KIA SPARE PARTS DEALER IN ZAMBIA
IS THERE A KIA DEALER OF SPARE PARTS IN ZAMBIA AND KITWE IN PARTICULAR. I URGENTLY NEED THE COMPUTER COMPONET OF THE VEHICLE MINE IS RUSTED AND CURRENT IS NOT PASSING ON MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE...
1
1

PICS: The 2009 7 seater KIA MESA is coming
Kia has released a teaser image of the new seven-seater SUV it'l debut in January at the Detroit Auto Show. The vehicle currentl codenamed HM will be based on the Mesa concept first shown back i 2005....
1
1

2002 Rio Cinco
Engine died as I was driving on an inter state at about 65 mph no warning just died now it will not start at all ideas modules etc??
3
3

Low amps problem? '03 Spectra AC Blower
I'm troubleshooting what appears to be a low amps problem to an AC blower motor on an '03 Spectra. With the blower disconnected, I can put a multimeter across the pig tail and read 13V when the fan...
1
1

consideration of the weaknesses of Whistler. But these must
and idealizing did not by any means mean worldly weakness.

2006 Sedona
Just completed first 12 months with new Sedona LS Auto Diesel 2902cc UK, 183 BHP 7910 miles UK ones. 299.84 Gallons UK Gives me 26.44 MPG. Not done a lot of miles, but it includes motorway 70mph &...

Sportage 2001 MAF
Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF) Our sportage is occasionally showing the check engine light, which goes off, within a day or two again on its own. Vehicle also has an erratic idle speed, at times only...
2
2

Has anyone replaced the catalytic converter on their sedona themselves.
likey related to Oxygen sensors, the catalytic converter and possibly the fuel filters. Now I see the converters run from 60 bucks to clsoe to 700. So I think I'll be installnig that myself to avoid a...
1
1

power windows
my windows will not work. no power at master switch. fuse is good any suggestions?

Buying 07 Rio vs 07 Accent, Auto insurance
I called my agent today and she quoted me a full $203 higher for a 6 month premuim on an Accent over a Rio. I am in the market to replace my 2K Accent with a newer car. Tom
1
1