Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Optima Power Window Faulty?
Is anyone else having trouble with windows? I have had my driver window replaced twice, and now my passenger front window is bad too. The window comes loose from it's frame, get's cocked, and either...

Rio trunk light
Just purchased a '02 Rio (A/C, P/S, P/L, CD, Alloy wheels, ABS). I noticed that there is a lamp in the trunk but it fails to light. I've checked the light for continuity and it is OK. There is no DC...

Re: New Sedona Price
I basically got the same deal on an LX - MSRP minus the rebate, with a $1000 trade-in on my beat '94 Gran Voyager. I talked the dealer into throwing in a roofrack to close the deal. My 2 cents, 2000...
2
2

Kia Rio Cinco (RX-V)
So...... After doing much research, I've decided not to buy a Kia Rio RX-V (Cinco). Not one review I've read had much good to say about the car, its based on the Ford Aspire (which barely Aspired to...
2
2

Sedona Spark Plugs
Hi, all. I have a '02 Sedona EX. How the hell do you get to the rear spark plugs short of pulling the damn engine out?? Thanks, KB
1
1

Re: Advice required-> I may buy a Kia Rio RX-V (Canadian market), good car? or lemon?
If you want that much space and are set on getting a hatch, just buy a used Elantra GT... Mind you though, KIA Canada's 5/5/5 warranty can't be beat.... Just my 2 cents..
2
2

2002 Kia Rio lifter noise??
Today my 02 Rio started to lightly tap/click after starting up. I stopped the engine and checked the oil it was full and car has always had service when needed. It has 21k on the clock. The sound is...
1
1

KIA Sorento hell!!!
You will never believe the hell I've been through the past 4 months. I live in the Montreal area where KIA has a pretty good market penetration. This story is scary enough to give any Sorento owner...
15
15

Re: Thermometer/Compass
Sean ~ Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Sorry for the delay in responding. Wasn't home. Rich

Leaky Master Cylinder in 2000 Sportage
I am having problems with a leaky master cylinder on my 2000 Sportage (4x2) with automatic transmission +/- 27,000 miles. Brake light started coming on in March, had brakes checked, they said I was...

Re: Kia Sedona Gas Mileage
I'm getting around 18 with my commute of 6 miles city and 16 miles parkway driving. AVG speed 70 75 MPH. I did get around 19.5 mpg on the same commute with my 1996 Dodge Caravan SE with the 3.0L...
2
2

Removal of 2nd and 3rd row seats-2003 Sedona
Hello, Tried as hard as I could to remove these seats, and almost pulled my back out! Anyone know how to do this the right way? I read the instructions and pulled back on the strap, tilted the seat,...

Optima ?
Hey guys I am considering an 03 Optima (US) and was just wondering if anybody on here had any warnings or praises about them. Thanks -T
15
15

Re: 97 kia sephia
First off, the correct DTC is P0300. Not 300. It is important to note the P and the four digits. All OBD-II codes are a letter followed by 4 digits. It's possible wires are at fault depending on how...
1
1

Re: clutch starting problems
The short answer is yes, but there are a few things to be aware of. If you have cruise control, you just shut it down on a more or less permanent basis without some wiring modifications(pressing the...
2
2