Power steering fluid for Kia Spectra 2003

The manual says PSF-III (PSF3) but when I look any bottle of power steering fluid there is no statement of grade. Can I use regular fluid or should I be using the type aimed for asian market. There are fluids for specifically for Honda, Acura and Audi to name a few. Just trying to avoid costing me any expensive repairs, tks for any info.

Reply to
dgs2