2002 Kia Rio lifter noise??

Today my 02 Rio started to lightly tap/click after starting up. I stopped the engine and checked the oil it was full and car has always had service
when needed. It has 21k on the clock. The sound is like that of a car with out of adjust tappets but since these things have lifters there is no adjustment. Anyone else have this problem?? Thanks Chuck
these cars have shims that new u might want to check timing belt for slack

Site Timeline