2002 Kia Rio lifter noise??

Today my 02 Rio started to lightly tap/click after starting up. I stopped the engine and checked the oil it was full and car has always had service when needed. It has 21k on the clock. The sound is like that of a car with out of adjust tappets but since these things have lifters there is no adjustment. Anyone else have this problem?? Thanks Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Davis

these cars have shims that new u might want to check timing belt for slack

Reply to
BobBob