2002 KIA Spectra - Drivers Seat Breaking.

I have a 2002 Spectra and the drivers seat has broken on the right hand side. There is a piece of it sticking out the back of the seat. Now a co-worker had a 2002 also and had the same issue. Has anyone else had this problem?

"M" wrote in news:LiDFd.2758$ snipped-for-privacy@fe46.usenetserver.com:

It happened to me (same year/same model) and they replaced it free at the dealer under the warranty about 6 months ago. So far no problems with the new seat. It hadn't actually burst through when I took it in, but it was obviously not right.

Reply to
Jason Montoya