Spectra transmission 12K miles 2 trannys

I have about 12,000 miles on my 2002 Kia Spectra and just had the trans replaced for the second time. Has anyone else had this problem.

Reply to
mark goza

My fiancee snapped her tranny cable.....Said that she could not get it out of drive and into park. Have no idea what could have caused this. Sounds like there is definatly something wrong with the 02 trannys. Any idea how to change the tranny cable?

Reply to
ZXeric