2005-2006 Sportage Problems

Hi,

I am curious about other peoples experience with the new Sportage.

Our loaded 2005 is almost a year old now and has been absolutely trouble free. I know of 3 others and they have been trouble free too.

The new Consumer Reports has it listed as worse than average. What has been breaking??

They say the Honda CRV is to die for. We have two 2003's and have already had major AC work and recalls galore. In my view the Sportage is much better than the CRV!

Thanks for your feedback.

Steve

Reply to
Anonamous

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:10:09 -0700, Anonamous took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

It is because - and I've been saying this for years - CR doesn't know their stuff.

They are so enamoured with little Japanese cars from Honda and Toyota that the rest are given a bad rap.

I have nothing against either car maker - in fact, I wouldn't mind a Toyota LS430 - but I've found that CR is way biased towards those makers.

I've owned Nissan (three), Kia, GMC, and Chrysler and have been happy with all.

Reply to
PerfectReign