How are your Sorentos holding up?

Ive only got 18k on mine and have had just a few minor problems,my manual shift knob came loose,the interior lighting knob fell out of the dash,but other than that its been great so far.Starts great at 0,F too. Just wondering if any of you have high mileage ones and how they have held together.

Reply to
Robert Black

Greetings,

Our 2003 Sorento EX 2wd has 35k miles on it and so far we've had one bad spark plug and ignition coil (replaced all plugs and coils under warranty), the dash clock has never worked right (getting it replaced next week if the wife has time), and the dome light stopped working for about 3 months (self-corrected - don't know why but it works now). Low mpg is 18, high is

  1. Have performed nothing more than routine book maintenance, change the oil every 5k miles with Mobil-1 synthetic and Purolator PureOne oil fiters, and air filters, etc. as recommended.

Overall, this truck is holding up and performing woderfully.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Reply to
BlackGlass

Reply to
Robert Black

I have 35K miles on mine. So far, the dash console clock has been replaced, and I had a minor problem (buzzing) in the automatic locks in a rear passenger door. Both repaired quickly and under warranty.

Excellent vehicle, comfortable, reliable. Will look to KIA again when its time for something else. (Prior multiple Ford and multiple Volvo owner.) Can't beat them for the combination of low price, reliability and outstanding warranty.

-- Andrew

p.s. - I bought my Sorento a year after we bought the wife a Sed> Ive only got 18k on mine and have had just a few minor problems,my manual

Reply to
andrewnp

Reply to
Robert Black