After Service Lights Won't Come On!

The alternator on my 2002 Sedona went out this week and the local Kia dealer replaced it under warranty. The problem is that the headlights now won't come on at all. The fuse appears to be OK. Is there something else I'm missing? I'd like to drive the car over the weekend including after dark and I can't take it into the dealer before Monday.

Reply to
Celtfire

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:34:24 -0800, Celtfire donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

Did they plug them in?

I had mine replaced about six months ago on my '02.

Reply to
Perfect Reign