This Realy Sucks

We have 4 KIA Sedonas and for the most part they are ok not good not bad.over this past week we had to make a long drive 1,690 miles one way..No big deal.Until we found that KIA Strikes again..Front rotors went...so we had them Cut Pads replaced and back on the road..200 miles Later Rotors are out of Round Again...Had them cut again and off we went.this time they lasted 900 miles.So we went to a Kia dealer only to be told to bad so Sad their is nothing we can do After all Rotors are only coved for 1 year.Had the rotors replaced and decided to keep them when i got home i took them to work with me and tested them. and their is almost no heat treating at all in them and still, KIA says oh no we don't have any problems like we used to have.All of their Rotors where Crap.I'm so Angry right now that we have decided to seek Lea gel Remedy to this and i would urge any one else to do the same if KIA pulls this sort of CRAP.ROTORS last longer then 45,000 miles and should be able to be Cut to the Federal limits with them loosing the heat treat in them. To add insult to all this KIA,S price for Just the ROTORS is 124.00 for each not adding for the service to install them Takes about 14 min for each one.AutoZone sell Raybestos New Rotors for 44.00 each! To make matter even worse KIA SEDONA rotors are nothing more the VW rotors!

Reply to
GEE,s

GEE,s wrote: We have 4 KIA Sedonas and for the most part they are ok not good not bad.over this past week we had to make a long drive 1,690 miles one way..No big deal.Until we found that KIA Strikes again..Front rotors went...so we had them Cut Pads replaced and back on the road..200 miles Later Rotors are out of Round Again...Had them cut again and off we went.this time they lasted 900 miles.So we went to a Kia dealer only to be told to bad so Sad their is nothing we can do After all Rotors are only coved for 1 year.Had the rotors replaced and decided to keep them when i got home i took them to work with me and tested them. and their is almost no heat treating at all in them and still, KIA says oh no we don't have any problems like we used to have.All of their Rotors where Crap.I'm so Angry right now that we have decided to seek Lea gel Remedy to this and i would urge any one else to do the same if KIA pulls this sort of CRAP.ROTORS last longer then

45,000 miles and should be able to be Cut to the Federal limits with them loosing the heat treat in them. To add insult to all this KIA,S price for Just the ROTORS is 124.00 for each not adding for the service to install them Takes about 14 min for each one.AutoZone sell Raybestos New Rotors for 44.00 each! To make matter even worse KIA SEDONA rotors are nothing more the VW rotors!

So, why you did not went to AutoZone, right away in the first place ??????????

Reply to
Vic Garcia

My 2005 Sedona has around 38,000 miles and the front pads are on their last leg. Must be a bad design.

CB ~

Reply to
CB

=== Many Sorento owners are having the same problem. Only thing they can do is find other after market quality rotors and use them. Seems Kia is not the best choice for the long haul.

Reply to
blankornotblank

where i was their was no Auto Zone....!

Reply to
GEE'Z

Not True...File a Complaint with the BB and see how fast Kia get off their dead ass! also help if you have a local TV station that has a Consumer Help Line Seems kia dose not like The Negative Publicity. Also Attorney general office for your Local State are a good Help

Reply to
GEE'Z

All the Kia dealers will do is follow Kia policy and keep replacing your warped rotors with more poor quality Kia rotors. Your still going to have them keep failing and your just out your Kia and a lot of your time going through the Kia fix it drill. Your Kia dealer is still making money and thats all he cares about. You can spend as much time trying to force Kia but in the long run Kia has the upper hand.

Reply to
blankornotblank