200 Maxima- lights out after replacing a bulb

I replaced the front side marker light bulb and accidently shorted it out. Now, when I turn on the headlights none of the marker lights,
rear lights or dashboard lights work. I can't seem to find the fuse that blew. I checked every one of them. I know there are fusible links under the hood but I have no idea how to remove them to check them. I can't drive this car at night now and the dealer isn't open until Monday. Does anyone what fuse (or fusible link) is causing this?