Brake Light housing deteriorating

2002 Kia Spectra GSX. The plastic housing around the brake light mounted against the back window is starting to deteriorate, turning into crumbs and dust around the edge. This car stays in the garage most of the time, so I am surprised to see what I assume is sun damage already. Anybody else see this? I hope the rest of the plastic in the car doesnt start doing this.

P.S. Is this covered under the warranty? 15,000 miles so far.

DB

Reply to
Mandy