Has anybody ever......

When I bought our 2014 Optima EX, I wanted the blind spot warning/proximity alarm. However, KIA packaged that with a $2,500 GPS system for which I had no desire, so I passed. Has anyone ever retrofitted the blind spot system without the GPS? I don't even know if it's possible.

I would imagine if they didn’t make a change to the harness you probably could.

This is a response to the post seen at:

MummyChunk