HELP ! Battery Or alternator

As I was driving my cars light got dimmer and dimmer and it turned off at a point. I gave it a jjump start and it started up again with no problems and run for a good minute and ten it happned again but i turned my headligths off and the car kept running without a problem. I got homee and left the car on for about 10 mins so battery would charge i went to turn it off i tried the lights and it turned off at the spot. Would this be a bad battery or alternator cause car runs without light but turns off when it askes for power.

Reply to
Subwoffa

I wish I had the answer...I'm having the same problem...I have a 2002 Kia Optima SE V6...If someone out there has the answer please help.

Reply to
kaykay2265