Looking Forward To Kia Pick-Up Trucks

My wife really likes her Hyundai Elantra, while today deprecating the stylings of the two Kias I pointed-out, a Rio and a Spectrum, which I myself think look fine

Then I barely mentioned a Kia truck (?)

"Yes. That could be something worthwhile that we need. We should get that Kia."

Well, I thought to myself about the, ugh, price of approx $19,000+ of a beautiful, red Kia (?) truck shown at an auto show within the past year which I think I may have posted-linked here (or perhaps in the Hyundai n.g.)

If Kia can bring-out a pick-up as good as, say, a Nissan, but at a better price with a/c and automatic, then they'll sell them machines like hot krispy kremes

Do ya hear me Seoul?

Reply to
Robert Cohen

Josu Elordieta

KIA will be introducing the pickup, a new sports car and a Rio station wagon in Canada by 2005/6. They are also going to be reintroducing the Sportage in 05.

Magpie

Reply to
magpie