1995 kia sportage radio

I just bought this vehicle for my son and now the radio seems to be messing up. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it. The LCD blinks the radio station and the anti theft light keeps flashing, after the radio is on for a minute or two the LCD goes from showing the station to the word HOLD and quits playing. Then it will restart only after vehicle is shut off, but then returns to HOLD again after a minute or so Any help would be great. Thanks

Reply to
David Hicks

you have to leave the radio on and key in on but not runnung for 1 hour and radio will say code if you do not have radio code post me the serial numbers fron radio i work at dealer and will get them for u

Reply to
DrGuRu