Re: 2002 Sedona stalling problems

Octane is a very misleading term. It merely refers to the anti-knock properties of gasoline. The higher the Octane number, the slower the gas burns.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I feel sorry that you're having such a nasty issue with your van, especially as you like it so much.

If I was in your shoes, I'd be threatening the dealer with a Lemon Law case and asking for a another van unless they prove able to repair it right for once and for all. Keep careful copies of your records, and get in touch with Kia Motors America.

All the best

Dan

Reply to
dantomfin