Re: new links @ kia.start4all.com

The kia-page of
is updated; you can find this page

>directly via
with a lot of (new) interesting links.> >If you want me to add your link to this page (and your site is about kia), >please fill in the form via the link at the bottom of
.> >Best regards, > >Webmaster

Nice site. too bad most of the links are in laguages other than English. I didn't know tha tKIa made buses and trucks or military vehicles. Their jeep clone looks exactly like a Jeep though. Sure would like to see some of their other vehicles here in Canada. Their bus conversion looks interesting for a motorhome.

Frank

Reply to
magpie