Kia Rio customizing

Hey all, new to the board and thought I'd chime in with what I'm undertaking with my '01 Kia Rio. My wife and I bought the car in '01 to get us through after our old one croaked. No major issues with the car except for now, after 55K miles, I think the clutch is going. Well, we're doing a lot better than we were in '01 so we've decided we're going to get a second car, especially since we both work now. So this brings me to my point, I volunteered to keep the Rio and let her get a new car. I plan on completely tricking out the Rio (body kit, performance clutch/flywheel, new air intake, headers, stereo/speaker system, new wheels, etc.), and if anybody has had any experience with this, please weigh in. I'll be posting pics very gradually as I get projects done.

Reply to
ebreder

Check out

and search for kia rio's. I found a lot of fixed up rio's there.

Reply to
Smith