Sedona/Carnival Brake Pads

Hi, I've heard that it is cheaper to import OE parts from Korea. Point in question are the front pads for the Sedona/Carnival 2.9 CRDi. I have a

2002 model used as a taxi, that eats them, and they cast £55 GB to buy. Anyone got any contacts?
Reply to
Bowserman

Hi,

Here in France I asked for aftemarkets pads made by Valeo and the price was not far from what the Kia dealer proposed. I paid : 95 euros.(£67.5 !!!!!) My Carnival is a 2000 model 2.9 L Diesel and automatic. The next time I'm in England I purchase a case of pads !

I suppose these parts are cheaper in the USA or Canada

Patrick

Bowserman a écrit:

Reply to
Patrick Blondel