Sportage Manuals

Hi folks, does anybody produce manuals for the Kia Sportage V6 55 reg, tried haynes and some of the others but no joy so far. UK model by the way

Reply to
Harry The Hippo

There is a place online somewhere, that you can get Kia manuels in pdf form for like 17 dollars American...I got one for my 06 Optima, but I can't find the addy. Good Luck db

Reply to
db

Reply to
Harry The Hippo

kia / hundai makes all data available online. Free. I don't know if there is a way to d/l to pdf. I usually just print to pdf the pages that I am interested in rather than the entire many hundreds of pages.

Putting Kia Sportage service manual pfd download into google gave me 231,000 hits. There are hundreds you can download, it says. Don't know if that is for your v6 55 1999 kia though.

Reply to
Paul