Cigarette lighter doesn't work

Hi,

I've got a '96 Mitsubishi Gallant V6 24V (UK spec).

I plugged a cheap car hoover into the cigarette lighter last week and it stopped working.

The fuse for the lighter looked OK but I changed it anyway - with no luck.

I then put the fuse for the cigarette lighter in the window wiper position and they worked fine - so the fuse is OK.

But still, the cigarette lighter doesn't work. I've tried different appliances in the cigarette lighter such as a cool box and an air pump and they also do not work. So the lighter is definatly dead.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Sonars UK

Reply to
Sonars UK

You can ask in our Mitsubishi-Forum, there are a lot of Mechanics.

look at

Markus
"Sonars UK" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:LeqVa.132$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep2-gui.server.ntli.net...

Reply to