Sportage Vacuum Pipes

Hi all, My vacuum pipes behind the front wheels of my 2000 Sportage have both split and the 4 wheel drive will not work, is it just a case of replacing the pipes and it should work again or is there more to it than that. Thanks

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Nigel Green

Welcome to the club! Our 2000 Sportage has done the same thing. We're going to replace the hubs with Warn manual lockouts. Warn makes a set of hubs for the Sportage that just bolt in place of the existing vacuum assisted hubs. Here's a link to what I'm talking about.

amazonmama