Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

09 Optima
The KIA dealer newspaper advertisements in my area are advertising all the various KIA models in the newspaper ads except for the Optima's. Yet when I go to their web site and check their inventories...

Sorento Oil Change
Hi all, I bought an 03' Sorento not long ago and am needing help we need to change the oil but I can't find the Oil filter on the thing. Anyone know how to change the oil and oil filter in the...
1
1

Run from any Kia product.
Just read some of the Kia forums and then run quickly away from any Kia product. They are worthless I mean they are unfit to be driven anywhere on this Earth.
6
6

Friends don't
Friends don't let friends buy Kia products.

How to test the Ignation Coil ?
Hi all I have this Kia Pride LX 1999 model. It was running fine but with some electrical defect. Yesterday morning I tried to start but it wouldn't. I checked the spark at the HT wire going into...
1
1

05 Sedona Head Light Bulb
How do you get the headlight assy out to change the bulbs?
13
13

2009 Optima
I have been watching the news car ads in the paper recently. I have seen ads from various KIA dealers but not a single one of them have advertised the Optima. Has KIA discontuued the Optima? Joe
8
8

Car rearview camera
we are specialized in car rearvew camera in China.Specia designed car rearview cameras for ect. Alibaba Gold Supplier: for your time! Stephy Mo Mob:+86-1591-4386-777 email: MSN: Guangzhou GRACE...

SPORTAGE GAS FUEL
Any opinion about it?

'06 Rio 5 Battery issues
Hi there, my '06 Rio has a freaky battery problem. I've seen others on different forums mentioning similar problems, but never seen a "fix". Here's what's been happening. Summertime; sitting in a...
8
8

2008 Optima Rants & Raves Thread: LX/EX 4cyl/6cyl The Floor is Yours!
I'm about to take ownership of an '08, one of several I test drove. Since I haven't seen anything written about this generation - save a quick blurb about an '07 needing fuel system service, I figure...
1
1

Kia Soul
Once again, car companies just don't get it!!!! Kia is introducing the Soul, a little Smartcar 'want to be' and it gets a whopping 30 mpg!!!!! JFA!!!! What are they thinking???? That little thing...
4
4

Opinions requested from Sedona owners
We are looking to replace our 10-year old Toyota Sienna and are interested in considering Kia Sedona. We will be buying a new vehicle, so it would be 2008 Sedona. Everything we have read on the...
8
8

2006 Sportage fog light bulb
My wife's 2006 Sportage has a burnt out fog light. I've got the Kia part number (#1864935009). Haven't disassembled the underside splash pad to get at the bulb yet so I'm not sure of the exact looks...
9
9

Sportage 4WD vacuum
Had some problems with my 01 Sportage 4WD engaging during the first snow. It would engage sporadically, sometimes with a loud click. The problem turned out to be cracked vacuum hoses (both sides)...